.................................................
lake allison
.
Friday, June 18, 2004

Nest

Nest in my filth
Weave a nest in my dirty clothes
Eat the ants in my nest
Nest those Russian dolls in the cabinet

There is a bird on my head

Nest of lice
Nestled goop in threadbare bra
Nesting nice
Nest an outdoor pigeon in bricks

Nest-essity
This nest is messy
Nest after me
Messed

There’s a bird on my head

Mir ist kalt
I should take out the garbage bag
I should burrow the season
Should decomposing reek

Shhh-hood
Neighbor hood
Hood pierced with a pearl
You should you know

There is a bird on my head









Summary: nest nest in my filth there is a bird on my head nest of lice nest-essity there is a bird on my head mir ist kalt shhh-hood there’s a bird on my head

posted at 10:23 PM |

. maystar designs
.
.